Do you want to achieve a marathon personal best, good for age or simply have the best finish line feeling? Apply to be part of GRTW Project Marathon online training team for Manchester and Brighton 2022…
Crossing the finish line of a marathon is a journey that doesn’t begin on the start line. It starts way before that with setting your goal and intentions, and then having a brilliantly structured training plan.
Our running coaches, GRTW founder, Rachael and level 2 coach, Tara have helped hundreds of women to achieve marathon personal bests, finish line feelings and good for age qualifications. And that comes from over a decade of experience in coaching women with structured blocks of training, strength, mobility, psychology and nutritional support.
As the training partners for the Brighton Marathon 2021, we are experienced in ensuring you train for your physiology, in a time smart fashion to ensure you have an enjoyable training journey and brilliant finish line feeling.
Who is this for?
You can be any level, a first time runner or someone aiming for a personal best or age qualification. All we ask Is that you are committed to your goal and have been running regularly for the last few months.
What is included?
If you are one of the chosen women to work with one of our team you will receive the following:
- Four week live stream strength base* volume build via Zoom (runs Weds and Friday, 7.45am-8.15am January 5th-Weds 2nd Feb although it will NOT run on January 21st).
- Access to Glute Strength for Performance
- 16 week training plan (delivered via our training app, Training Peaks)
- Weekly (Monday) coach contact via Training Peaks comment box
- Monthly zoom meet ups with the coaches and GRTW Project Marathon Team via Zoom
- Race start/finish line meet ups with your group
- GRTW Technical race vest
- * If you can’t attend the live stream, you can access our pre-recorded Essential Strength for Marathon programmes
How it works
Your 16 week training plan will be delivered on Training Peaks, which allows you to see your plan on your mobile device or laptop, along with all the specific instructions that you need for that session.
You can write post workout notes for your coach to see, and for you to keep on track of your training. Strength classes are delivered via Zoom for your first four week block, or you can access our Essential Strength for Marathon Runners which is pre-recorded.
This differs from our 1-2-1 remote coaching as the training plans are NOT written specific to each person. However, the plans are tried and tested programmes that work.
The cost is £150 (£9.37 per week) payable in one block on successful admittance to the programme. (For individual coaching, our fee starts from £75 per month).
APPLICATIONS CLOSE DECEMBER 10TH 2021 FOR JANUARY 4TH START