- Online Running & Triathlon Coaching for Women
Online Running & Triathlon Coaching for Women
BENEFITS OF 1-2-1 COACHING
- Save time you don't have to spend time working out your training plan, the what or the how, we deliver the session that fits your goals and life, all you have to do is follow it.
- Improve your performance with training that is personalised to you and your goals.
- Avoid injury as we include recovery, strength, mobility sessions - and even massage alerts!
- Accountability as your coach, the relationship is personal which helps to keep you accountable.
- Confidence with training that works for you, you'll see results which builds your confidence.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We know what it's like, you're trying to juggle kids or work (or both), whilst training for an event and it just feels stressful. Add illness or a holiday into the equation and there goes your training, right?
GRTW online 1-2-1 coaching provides the support and expertise, helping you to feel calm and confident. Our coaches are excellent qualified female athletes who also understand life, not just running and triathlon.
- Fill out our questionnaire to help us get an insight into your goals, training experience and life juggle! We will then give you a call to chat through your goals.
- If you decide you wish to proceed, we will put you in touch with a coach most suited to your goals. They will then deliver your training in two or three week blocks, via Training Peaks (see image below).
- Training sessions include strength, stability and yoga.
- We will chat every Monday via email about your training to help keep you accountable.
READY TO TRAIN? CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT OUR COACHING QUESTIONNAIRE
Run Coaching Prices*
12 months: £828 (£69 pcm)
6 months: £450 (£75pcm)
Marathon Coaching 4 month block: £340 (£85 pcm)
3 months: £270 (£90 pcm)
Recurring monthly* min two months: £100 per 4 weeks
Triathlon Coaching Prices
Monthly Recurring, £110 per month (inc TP premium )
(* a one off £50 set up fee is payable on recurring monthly packages).
BECOME A COACHING PARTNER
Do you want to join our growing community of coaches and experts in nutrition, sports psychology, sports specifc conditioning, physio and more to help empower our engaged all-female audience to achieve their goals in running and triathlon?