Join our global running fitness challenge this January 2020 to empower women worldwide – and boost your health, fitness and running mojo while you are at it!
You know January is usually a time when you feel a bit, ‘meh.’ You’ve probably overindulged, the twinkling festive fairy lights have been taken down, and you often feel unmotivated, unfit and definitely not on your game!
#GRTWRunuary2020 will prevent all of those feelings, leaving you filled with positive energy. Our January running challenge for all women inspires and motivates you to get moving every day of the month.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a total beginner, returning to running or you run regularly; you can run fast or slow, long or short, just move.
Not only will you get fitter, stronger and feel happier having a focus, you’ll be inspired by women taking part from around the world. And you’ll get the opportunity to feel positive not just for what you are doing for yourself, but for women worldwide.
Our bigger mission
Our mission is to get women all around the world participating, from Bangkok to Broome, Brighton to Bordeaux. By sharing our running experiences and the distances that we run, we want to highlight the power of supporting each other by showing how far our total distance will get us around the world.
And if that isn’t enough, we’ll plant one tree to support our charity event partners, Treesisters for every registration.
You can register for the event in the following currencies: UK, European, US & Canadian and Australian and NZ entries. Simply go to our sign up page, book and you can select.
What do you get?
- 31 days online programme of tips, technique, motivation and yoga for runners workouts.
- An exclusive GRTW Runuary 2020 collectable t-shirt (unless you choose a non UK no online programme option).
- Entry to our Facebook community, in the UK or Australia/NZ or global for support.
- The opportunity to inspire others and be inspired.
- Accountability to help you stay focused for 31 days.
- Boosted mental well being, improved running fitness, confidence.
- The chance to show women run the world!
Ready to enter Girls Run the World Runuary 2020? Hurry, registration closes 6pm 31 December 2019