Melt in your mouth roasted sweet potato, paired with chilli roasted walnuts is the perfect combination in this nourishing salad from the Girls Run the World kitchen
Ingredients (for two)
- Two sweet potatoes, roasted in their skin
- Two softly boiled eggs
- Organic salad leaves
- Tenderstem broccoli, lightly steamed
- Walnuts, roasted in the oven with chilli powder
- Red onion, sliced and chopped
- Tomatoes, to your own taste
- One sliced ripe avocado
- Dressing: olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and white wine vinegar
Combine all together and serve! This is the perfect post training recovery salad, or you can add chickpeas or meat for a bigger pre-long training ride or run salad.
You can get more great recipes with our online four week healthy eating programme, the T.R.I.M method, which helps you to reevaluate and learn better and more nutritious ways of eating for your training and life.
T.R.I.M costs £99 for the online programme which launches June 2021 with live webinars throughout the four weeks. Or it’s complimentary with our premium membership which costs just £16 per month if paid in full for the year using our launch code GRTWTB. Sign up for a free 14 day trial here.