Have you got a Spring marathon lined up next year? Read on to find out how to you could WIN our silver service training package worth £480 for as part of #grtwproject26.2 2019…
Signing up for a marathon is exciting, whether it’s your first or your fiftieth time of running 26.2 miles. But juggling training, family, relationship, work and lifestyle commitments can derail even the most enthusiastic and committed runner amongst us.
Which is why we have created our one to one virtual silver coaching package, which provides you with personalised training plans written for YOU by one of our team of qualified and experienced running, yoga and strength and conditioning coaches, including GRTW founder, Rachael Woolston and head coach, Tara Shanahan. Plus, god forbid anything goes wrong, co-founder and qualified physiotherapist will provide the support to help you get back to training.
We write a plan that fits YOUR lifestyle, your goals and your running background and experience.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced runner who would like to achieve a personal best, we’ll deliver your training via our software partners, Training Peaks, one of the world’s best training software packages, with your progress reviewed weekly and a monthly coaching call via Skype, telephone or email.
We don’t just help you with your running, but your mental approach, nutrition, stretching, strength and more, enabling you to train without the stress and anxiety of being unsure of what you’re doing or how you can fit it in. Plus, if something goes wrong – illness, injury or a holiday and your training is derailed, our plans change to accommodate this and get you back on track.
So, no stress, no injury causing you to crash out of your A race, and progress that you can measure and see to help you build your confidence day by day, ready for race day.
To launch our silver service, we are now offering FOUR women the chance to win our mentoring service taking you from January right the way through to your Spring marathon race day.
In order to be in with a chance of winning our special #grtwproject26.2 2019, worth £480, enter below and like our Facebook or Instagram channel, where we will be sharing stories of our entrants and inviting votes from our community. ENTRIES CLOSE 17TH DECEMBER 2018.
Terms and Conditions
- Only open to women 18 or over
- You will need write a short weekly post for our blog, detailing your training to help inspire and motivate others – even when training is NOT going right
- You can be any level, beginner or experienced
- If you are currently injured and unlikely to be able to start training in December, please do not enter
- The judges decision about the winners is final
- Training will start in January
- You must be able to commit to doing a minimum of four training runs per week
- You will need to have a Garmin training watch
- Training Peaks Premium account is not included