Want to work for a fast growing, exciting content and coaching platform with big growth plans? We’re looking to hire a confident, outgoing admin person who is interested in growing with the role as we expand.
We’re looking for an administrative whizz, who is capable of juggling multiple tasks, with great attention to detail and a confident, outgoing attitude.
You must have the confidence to think on your feet, the mental dexterity to turn your attention to lots of varied tasks that are part and parcel of a fast growing digital company.
- The role will involve the following:
- Responding to customer queries regarding GRTW memberships, retreat and training camp bookings and merchandise.
- Researching and liaising with brand partners, such as the printers, event race companies and registration platforms.
- Looking after our coaching team, and liaising with them over content and payments.
- Invoicing via Xero and liaising with our bookkeeper to ensure all receipts are in order.
- Uploading of content to our platform and YouTube channel.
- Writing and updating our website in places.
This position would suit a go-getter who enjoys learning new things, can juggle multiple tasks and remain calm under pressure with a great eye for detail. Training and support will be provided.
To start, the position would be four-five hours per day working remotely with a view to the position becoming full time and taking on more responsibility as Girls Run the World develops and grows.
We are based in Brighton and London and while not essential, we are ideally looking for someone who would be able to come into the office at least one day, once the pandemic is over.
You must have experience in using Xero, Google Drive, Dropbox, Mailchimp and Survey Monkey.
Hours would be 10-2pm five days per week..
A love of running and/or triathlon is helpful but it’s not essential.
Please no agencies. This is a freelance role.
Please email with a copy of your CV and pay expectations to email@example.com. Closing date: March 15th 2021