As one of the first digital platforms for women’s running and triathlon, we are growing quickly and have big dreams. We are recruiting for passionate people who can help us support more women around the world
Freelance Social Media & Content Junior
We’re looking for a passionate junior to help create and implement our social media to increase brand awareness and community engagement. Your role will be include the following:
- To help manage GRTW’s social media channels, including Facebook (page and group), Instagram, YouTube and Twitter, covering visual assets, copywriting, posting and planning & scheduling.
- Work with the founder or Social Media manager to create social content, as well as create content yourself that is on brand, has commercial relevance and is engaging.
- Suggest and work with third party content creators (influencers and brands) to create earned media.
- Reports and analytics to include weekly summaries to track progress, reach and engagement on key social channels.
- · Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and develop discussions.
An active interest in running or triathlon would be a distinct advantage. The role will be freelance working from home to start with a view to becoming a permanent full time member of staff. 10 hours per week. Start date immediately.
Freelance Social Media Manager
We are looking for someone who can take the lead on the development and execution of campaigns across all of our social channels. As a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset, you should be someone who thinks outside the box about social media, and confident enough to bring new ideas to the table. The role will initially be freelance covering 2 days per week working remotely.
- Devise and execute a strategy to grow overall audience and engagement across Social Media channels
- Set and monitor campaign KPI’s
- Monitor competitor activity and stay ahead of the game
- Work closely with the Content Creator to produce engaging and innovative content across all social platforms
- Make recommendations and strategic decisions based on data
- Grow the in-house influencer database and nurture relationships
- Experience working with running/triathlon/women’s exercise brands
- Strong copywriting and meticulous attention to detail
- Confident and well-spoken
- Passionate about running, triathlon and the empowerment of women
- Ability to work alone as well as a team environment
- Reactive and someone who thinks outside the box
This role will be freelance to start with a view to becoming full time as GRTW grows. Hours will be two days per week. Start date: February
Freelance Videographer/Editor, Brighton, UK
We are looking for an entry level videographer/editor to help us create content and film our online programmes for our training platform. Experience with outdoor and indoor shooting required. 8- 10 hours per week. Start date immediately. Rates, £15 per hour. You will be responsible for:
- Creation of timely and compelling video content.
- The ability to work quickly under pressure and manage deadlines and priorities.
- Producing videos in different formats for different platforms — e.g. email, social media, website etc.
- Editing content to a high standard.
If you are interested in any of these roles, please send a CV outlining your experience with a link to current examples of work/showreel to firstname.lastname@example.org.