We’re looking for an administrative whizz, someone who is capable of juggling multiple tasks, with great attention to detail and a confident, outgoing attitude.
You must have the confidence to think on your feet, the mental dexterity to turn your attention to lots of varied tasks that are part and parcel of a fast growing digital company.
- The role will involve the following:
- Responding to customer queries regarding GRTW recurring subscriptions, digital purchases and merchandise.
- Researching and liaising with partners, such as the printing of merchandise and setting up of virtual races and challenges and our coaches.
- Invoicing via Xero and liaising with our bookkeeper to ensure all receipts are in order.
- Uploading of content to our platform and YouTube channel.
This position would suit a go-getter who enjoys learning new things, is confident about working on their own initiative but has a great eye for detail. Training and support will be provided.
To start, the position would be four-five hours per day working remotely with a view to the position becoming full time and taking on more responsibility as Girls Run the World develops and grows.
We are based in Brighton and London and while not essential, ideally we are looking for someone who would be able to come into the office at least one day, once the pandemic is over.
Experience using Xero, Google Drive, Dropbox, Mailchimp and Survey Monkey useful. Mailchimp use essential.
Hours would be 10-1pm and 5-6pm.
A love of running and/or triathlon is helpful but it’s not essential.
Please no agencies. We are looking for someone who is keen to take on a role that they can grow and develop and take on more responsibility as our business grows
Please email with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date: February 28th 2021.