Trail Running & Yoga Retreats
“Voted Top 9 Running Holidays in the UK by Runner's World”
Run Wild Trail & Yoga Solstice Retreat June 17-19th 2022
Join us in 2022 for our Trail Running Solstice Weekend...
Run, restore and refresh with our beautiful summer trail running and yoga retreat celebrating Solstice.
You'll get to explore the stunning surroundings of West Sussex by trail, while restoring the mind, body and spirit with sunrise and sunset yoga.
The retreat includes up to four trail runs and four yoga sessions, providing the perfect escape for women who love to run and explore.
Accommodation is a beautifully restored farmhouse outside the picturesque village of Amberley, where you will spend two nights in a bunkhouse on a shared dorm basis with bunk beds.
Breakfast includes fresh fruit, muesli and Greek yoghurt, with fresh breads and jams. Supper is delicious, home-cooked vegetarian food.
The retreat is located ten minutes from Amberley Train station, one hour from London and forty minutes by car from Brighton.
Prices and Booking
Before April 30th 2022
- Pay £320 in full and save £20.
- Pay £170 non-refundable deposit. A balancing payment of £170 is due by April 30th.
After April 30th 2022
£360 to be paid in full upon booking.
- Accomodation in B&B, on a bunk-bed dorm basis with shared bathroom
- 3 or 4 guided and coached trail runs with three coaches (1 on Friday night, 2 on Saturday & 1 on Sunday morning)
- Vegetarian meals on Friday and Saturday night
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 3 or 4 yoga sessions (1 on Friday, 2 on Saturday morning & 1 on Sunday).
- GRTW running vest.
*It does not include:
- Alcohol or drinks
- Lunches or snacks
- Arrival from 5pm
- 7pm - Choose between a trail run of around four miles or a sunset yoga session
- 8pm - Welcome drinks and a delicious supper around the firepit (weather permitting)
- 7am - Sunrise yoga
- 8.15-10am - Fresh filling breakfast
- 10.30am - 12pm - A choice of two trail runs, either four miles or approx seven miles
- 12pm-4pm - A chance to explore the local area, have lunch or just relax in the sun
- 4.30pm-6pm - A choice of two relaxed trail runs, either three miles or six miles, both with stunning views
- 7pm - Sunset yoga to restore and recover
- 8pm - Nourishing vegetarian supper
- Optional Solstice sunrise run
- 8am - A later start for a relaxing yoga flow, to help your suppleness and mobility
- 9am-10.15am - Relax over breakfast
- 10.30am-12.30pm - Choose between two run distances of either three miles or approximately six miles.
- 1pm - Retreat finishes
*Please note the schedule may change according to weather.
2022 Dates Releasing Soon Luxury Chamonix Run Wild Trail, Hike & Yoga Retreat,
Due to the ongoing uncertainity around travel in Europe during 2021, we are rescheduling our European trips to 2022. To receive our travel/retreat only news, sign up here.
Reset and feel strong with our fantastic early Autumn trail running, hiking and yoga retreat in the beautiful Alps.
Each morning starts with a 45 minute yoga session in the indoor studio (or outdoors if weather permits) to help improve flexibility and calm your mind.
After a delicious breakfast, we will head to the mountains for some guided trail running through the incredible trails around the Chamonix region.
In the afternoon, after exploring the stunning trails, we will head back to the chalet (located in the picturesque village of Les Houches), at the base of the Chamonix valley. Here there is an opportunity to have a refreshing drink and relax, either in the chalet's sauna or outdoor hot tub. Or you can simply kick back and read before the evening's yoga stretch and relax session, followed by a delicious and nourishing vegetarian meal.
Prices and Booking
- All meals, breakfast, lunch & dinner (except for one day)
- Airport return transfers (if arriving/leaving on retreat start and end dates)
- In-resort transfers on trips
- One full-body massage
- All running guiding and coaching
- Yoga sessions 1-2 per day
- All non-alcoholic drinks
*It does not include flights or insurance.
Prices (To be confirmed for 2022)
- Twin room share: £1400
- Double room, single use: £1800
Payment Options - all first bookings must be made by new deadline dats to come
- Pay in-full on booking, including a non-refundable deposit. This saves you £25 off the registered price.
- Pay a non-refundable deposit, £600 on booking. Balancing payment due by June 1st 2020.
- Payment plan Pay a non-refundable deposit of £600 on booking. The remaining payments per month plus £10 admin fee per month. Binding agreement.
Booking Terms and Conditions
For our Booking Terms and Conditions please click here.