- Trail & Yoga Retreats
Trail & Yoga Retreats
“Voted Top 9 Running Holidays in the UK by Runner's World”
Run Wild Trail & Yoga Retreat June 26-28th 2020
Run, restore and refresh with our beautiful summer trail running and yoga retreat.
You'll get to explore the stunning surroundings of West Sussex by trail, while restoring the mind, body and spirit with sunrise and sunset yoga.
The retreat includes up to four trail runs and four yoga sessions, providing the perfect escape for women who love to run and explore.
Accommodation is in a beautifully restored farmhouse outside the charming village of Amberley, where you will spend two nights on a shared bunk bed dorm basis.
Breakfast is fresh fruit, muesli and Greek yoghurt with fresh breads and jams. While supper is delcious, home cooked vegetarian food.
The retreat is located ten minutes from Amberley Train station, one hour from London, 40 minutes by car from Brighton.
Prices and Booking
The full price of £295 (£320 after June 1st 2020) includes:-
- B&B on a bunk bed dorm basis
- Vegetarian meal on Friday and Saturday night
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- 3 or 4 Trail runs (Friday night, 2 x on Sat 1 x Sun morning)
- 3 or 4 yoga sessions (1x fri, 2 xSat morning, 1 x Sunday).
- GRTW top
It does not include:
- Alcohol or drinks
- Lunches or snacks
Friday 26th June
- Arrival from 5pm
- 7pm Choose between a trail run of around four miles or a sunset yoga session
- 8pm Welcome drinks and a delcious supper around the firepit (weather permitting)
Saturday 26th June
- 7am Sunrise yoga
- 8.15-10am Fresh filling breakfast
- 10.30am - 12pm - A choice of two trail runs, either four miles or approx seven miles
- 12pm-4pm Chance to explore the local area, have lunch or just relax in the sun.
- 4.30pm-6pm A choice of two relaxed trail runs, either three miles or six miles, both with stunning views.
- 7pm Sunset yoga to restore and recover.
- 8pm Delcious vegetarian supper.
Sunday 28th June
- 8am A later start for a relaxing yoga flow to get you moving.
- 9am-10.15am Relax over a laidback breakfast.
- 10.30am-12.30pm Choose between two run distances of either three miles or approximately six miles.
- 1pm Retreat finishes.
*Please note the schedule may change according to weather.
Do I need to be able to run at a certain speed?
No, all speeds are welcome and we have between two and three coaches to ensure that no one is left on their own.
Do I need to be able to run a certain distance?
Yes, you will need to be able to run a minimum of three miles without stopping.
Do I have to do every run?
All of our sessions are optional. You can choose to enjoy the surroundings and explore on your own or just lie back and relax with a good book.
Do I need to bring a yoga mat?
Mats will be provided.
What happens if it rains?
We will run whatever the weather, be prepared with the right clothing.
Trail running shoes are prefreable although if it's dry, road shoes should suffice.
Plenty of running socks.
Running backpack (optional).
Suntan lotion (we hope!).
LAUNCHING SOON FOR 2020
From stunning Sussex trail and yoga running retreats, to one day trail South Downs Girls Run Wild Trail runnig technique and vineyard lunches, we've got lots of exciting one off events and retreats planned for 2020-21.
Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear.