Learn how to exercise for hormone balance, eat right and recover as a midlife female athlete. Register NOW for our early bird launch October 30th 2020. It increases to £130 on Friday Oct 30th.
- Hormone balancing strength workouts
- How to stay injury-free
- Stress relief strategies for life and training
- Plant based diet strategies for hormone balance & performance
- Techniques to avoid weight-gain
- Mental mood strategies to embrace the mid-life shift
About the course
A comprehensive four week programme for female runners and triathletes going through perimenopause or menopause. It includes:
- Eight short strength workouts - plus an explaination of WHY a specific type of workout is better for hormone balance, mood and weight-loss.
- Recovery assignments; every week, we will set a recovery technique to try every day for a week. You can feed back each week in our closed Facebook group.
- Eight mobility and yoga sessions, including myofascial release.
- Diet strategies webinar to help you understand midlife weight gain, along with a PDF guide to help you lose weight and boost your health.
- Webinar about fueling and recovery for performance - and why it needs to change in your forties and beyond..
The content is delivered in pre-recorded videos that you can view as many times as you wish. You will also receive a downloadable PDF Nutrition as a Midlife Female Athlete guidelines.
- kettlebell or dumbell at least 8kg
- foam roller
- small resistance band
- Set over a four week period with assignments or videos to watch 5-7 days per week.
- Each pre-recorded video is under 30 minutes.
- You can re-watch the videos as many times as you like.
- The programme is set as a four week programme but you can work your way through it over a longer period of time to suit your schedule.
Rachael has over fifteen years experience in strength training for women. An Age Group Triathlete for GB and 1st woman V40 Mumbai Marathon, she also has competed in Ironman. She has created weight-lifting and HIIT programmes that transform performance and help women to become stronger and more stable.
Professional and relevant knowledge on running and coaching. Great online training course. Really enthusiastic people. Lovely to join the GRTW community.
Like many working mums, I find it a challenge fitting in all the triathlon training I need to do. Using this platform, I can always find a relevant workout and know that I will be using my available time to maximum effect.’
Processing your purchase