Join us in 2021 for our next virtual trail running challenge
About the course
- Run/hike 106 miles during August or race it between 10-16 August.
- Live leaderboards.
- See where you are on the V Ultra Alps route as you progress.
- Technique videos to improve your trail running.
- Prize for the woman who records the highest ascent over the month of August
- Prize for the fastest female within one week.
- Run or hike 106 miles during August.
- Or race it in a week 10-16th August.
- Live leaderboards to track you on our 'virtual route.
- Includes pre-recorded videos on trail running techniques.
About Rachael W
Rachael has over 19 years experience practising yoga, and over a decade of experience teaching it specifically to runners and athletes from a variety of sporting backgrounds.
Like many runners, she started doing yoga when a running injury forced her out of marathon training. Six months of practise later, and she felt better than she had in years.
Since then, she has gone on to practise across the world, from Brazil to India (where she studied under Madonna's yoga teacher) and Portugal.
She identifies as a runner and triathlete who practises yoga, not a yogi who is a runner or triathlete. And her focus is always on improving the flexibility and mobility of those she teaches.
Flexibility is for everyone, not just the naturally bendy.
Online programme content
- myofascial release
- trail running techniques
Professional and relevant knowledge on running and coaching. Great online training course. Really enthusiastic people. Lovely to join the GRTW community.
Like many working mums, I find it a challenge fitting in all the triathlon training I need to do. Using this platform, I can always find a relevant workout and know that I will be using my available time to maximum effect.’
Processing your purchase