Project Marathon Coaching
GRTW Project Marathon Spring 2020
Do you want to achieve your potential at your next Spring marathon?
Here at Girls Run the World, we've devised a system that makes remote coaching affordable and accessible to all.
For just £99, (less than £1 per day), Girls Run the World Project Marathon is our online group coaching system, providing you with a 16 week training plan (beginners, intermediate and advanced) for each day of the week, including running sessions, strength and yoga.
You will also gain access to our unique GRTW Project Marathon Facebook community for group coaching advice from the founder of GRTW, Rachael Woolston and head coach, Tara. Between them, they have over 15 years experience coaching female runners from beginners upwards.
Finishing strong, achieving personal bests, keeping injury at bay, juggling work and traning, the team at GRTW are experienced and holistic in their approach.
We create happy runners with training that focuses on progression, consistency, but always maintaining the #runlove!
We have limited spaces available for our Spring Project Marathon intake, targetting London, Brighton, Paris and Manchester. If you are interested, sign up now.
How does it work?
- Fill out the application form with all your details.
- Once accepted on to GRTW Project Marathon, you will receive a 16 week training plan, delivered via Training Peaks, which you will be able to access from your mobile device.
- You can choose from beginner, intermediate or advanced plans, although we will advise you which you should follow.
- You will also be sent an invite to join our online Project Marathon Facebook group. Open only to those that are part of GRTW Project Marathon, here you can share your training journey.
- Coaches Rachael and Tara will be on hand to answer your questions in the group, and help advise you how to adjust training when and if needed.
- We will also be hosting online remote sessions with physios, nutritionists and race psychologists during the training season.
GRTW Project Marathon is designed to provide affordable remote coaching to ensure you have a fantastic marathon training season and achieve your performance goals.
Sign up for GRTW Project Marathon Spring 2020
Ready to apply for one of our limited places on our next Project Marathon Spring 2020?
We will be targetting London, Paris, Manchester and Brighton.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS DECEMBER 2ND.