- Supportive, fantastic women to run with
- Fancy taking part in an event? Always someone up for taking part too
- Running with others ensure you get out there even when it’s raining
- All runs end with stretching – and yoga if weather permits
- Community keeps you running consistently and makes the long miles much easier to achieve
There will be 17 runs in the series (click the link below to download locations and mileage per week) which will focus on building endurance and running fitness.
The Autumn Series will focus on building strength and stamina for the Mince Pie 10 mile trail race, December 10th as well as building your base fitness for half marathons.
The Winter Series, starting 26th November (from this date there will be two distances on offer per run) will get you ready for the Brighton Half Marathon. Of course, there are lots of fantastic off-road and road races along the way that our training will get you prepared for – the Eastbourne Half Marathon, Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon, Downland Devil, Moleyman and many more.
No one gets left behind, and the faster runners don’t stand still. This is our ninth season of helping women to build endurance so we know how to keep you motivated, moving and getting stronger on each run.
Our season pass works out at just £4 per run, so you can enjoy the best of both worlds – running with us for your training, as well as taking part in races and events with the women you meet on our runs.
There are various payment options:
- Autumn-Winter Series runs September 10th – February 18th – £68 (£4 per run)
- Autumn Series runs September 10th – December 10th – £45 (£5 per run)
- Winter Series runs November 26th – February 18th – £50 (£5)
- OR drop in single sessions, £10
We will not have sessions on some dates and hope that you will instead join us for a GRTW meet up at these events. These include:
October 8th Rise UK 8km
October 15th, Bright10
November 19th, Brighton 10km
December 10th, Mince Pie 10 miles
December 24/31st – Christmas